Sunday, March 17, 2013

Super Saiyan God Revealed, Plus New Footage


There's still TONS of Battle of Gods news coming your way, but I can't post about it just yet because I don't have the whole story yet (as well as it rightfully belonging on Kanzenshuu first), so please bear with me. Until then though, I do have some other tidbits to share with you!

First up is that the appearance of 'Super Saiyan God' has been revealed! It was first shown in the above magazine scans (which you can see in a larger form here), after a description being given by a member of Kanzenshuu who was able to see one of the early screenings. 'Super Saiyan God', which is achieved by a ritual of six 'pure-hearted' Saiyans banding together and granting one of them an incredible power, takes on a more normal appearance than previous forms. The user's hair changes to a reddish color, with the eyes altering to something closer to SS3's eyes, and their body is wrapped in an flame-like aura. While the form itself is a little basic looking, and I'm really 'meh' on the way it is achieved, I'll have to wait until I can see it for myself to truly judge it.

In addition to this, two new pieces of footage have come out! The first of which is a new scene that was aired on a TV show in Japan, showcasing various heroes (Majin Buu, Tien, #18, Piccolo, and Gohan) taking a crack at Bils, only for each of them to fall to his incredible power with ease. The second new video is a new short commercial for the film, which shows a new brief shot of Bils standing next to Uisu, and then Goku confidently approaching the two while his friends and family look on.

As always, my excitement to actually see this film grows by leaps and bounds. I literally cannot WAIT to share the other new info with you, once it's all collected together.

No comments:

Post a Comment