Sunday, March 17, 2013

Dragon Ball Multiverse - Page 682


Read It Here: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-682.html

Synopsis: Hirudegarn's foot stomps down on the arena, with Krillin just barely able to dodge it. Tapion apologizes, saying that he's only here for the wish, not the sport. Krillin lands nearby, and begins to charge up a Kamehameha, which he fires towards Hirudegarn's foot.

Thoughts: I was actually surprised to see the pacing switching back to the fight already. I really thought we'd see more reactions from people, perhaps something amusing from Babidi (since Hirudegarn's origins is an obvious nod to Majin Buu), but I guess they wanted to get the show on the road again. Tapion's pretty ruthless for a nice guy I guess, but he does have a lot at stake. And while I continue to hope for Krillin, I don't see this Kamehameha doing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment