Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekend Specials Announcement I – 'Hotties' Saturdays

The weekends have always been a special time for a lot of people. For kids, it's the awesome break from a week of school that you need to keep going; and as adults, it's often the days you get to get out of work (though obviously, that's not the case for everyone).

In my continuing attempt to bring even more of my fan projects to one location, as well as give you even more awesome and varied content to read, I've decided to tap into that wonderful feeling of the 'weekend', by introducing two new special 'weekly' installments for you to look forward to.


The first of which is 'Hotties' Saturdays! Ahh, hot girls. It's something that every hot-blooded male enjoys to some degree, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I've long been enjoying this little notion over on my Facebook account, as a picture gallery known as 'Gyt Kaliba's House of Fictional Hotties'. Yeah, think IHOP basically, only with hot girls instead of hot cakes! Starting on March 2nd, each Saturday one of the girls from my gallery there will receive her own blog post here, complete with a partially more fleshed out reasoning behind why I like her (note: this part can not always be guaranteed), as well as various links to additional information on the girls.

So if you're in the mood for something spicy on Saturday, drop on by and see what this new 'branch' of the House is serving up! And remember - 


No comments:

Post a Comment