Friday, February 22, 2013

Mission Status -0-

This is the first of what will be many listings of what I'm currently working on, as things go by. Rather than making you stay posted to one particular page for this, I'll do a new post whenever the status of something changes.

These are the manga series I am currently all caught up on, so that you'll see the latest chapters (from this point forward) reviewed here as they come out. Next to the title, you'll see the pace at which I should be covering it.

Bleach – Weekly
Naruto – Weekly
One Piece – Weekly
Soul Eater – Monthly
Soul Eater Not! – Monthly

After that, these are the series that I'm also all caught up on, but their releases seem to be far more irregular, so I can't make any predictions on how often I'll get to cover them. They are also titles I'm all caught up on, as far as I can be anyway.

Futari Ecchi
Zetman

Finally, this is the series I'm currently working on reading from the very beginning. My goal is to eventually be caught up with it so that it will join the ranks of those series I'm able to do reviews of the latest chapters with.

Fairy Tail

Moving away from manga, next are the TV shows that I'm able to watch off of TV. I'm currently really behind on this front, so there's really only one title that will be focused on here, and it's going to be hard to stay fully up to date with it, so please bear with me.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series)

Then there are the fan-produced things (fanfiction, fan comics, fandubs, etc.) that I currently follow, that you'll occasionally see new posts about as well. Most of these it's hard to keep track of when something new is coming, so these should be considered somewhere between regular and irregular entries.

Dragon Ball Multiverse (Fan Comic)
Dragon Ball GT: Revised (Fan Fiction)
Magical Starsign Fandub (Fandub)
Mutant Ninja Turtles Gaiden (Fan Comic)

That just leaves my own current writing projects, fanfiction and original. There's nothing to report on here yet that's current, but I will have another post shortly about a fanfiction I did recently finish writing. There are major plans in the works on this front, but I have to keep a tight lid on it all for now.

So, that's our status as of now. Keep checking back for more new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment